Little pumpkin pickers
With Halloween less than a week away pumpkin picking seems to be on everyone’s mind. I did my bit of pumpkin picking over the weekend and I sure had some strong helping hands working with me in the form of two little city tots donning their work boots. Introducing the adorable style icon “Model-R”, along with my in-house style icon “Model-I” in a laid back, cool, casual farm boy look all the way.
Watching these little guys in action brought me back to my childhood days, not that I was ever clad in dungarees or overalls and pranced around a farm. The nostalgia this brought about was more from the books I grew up on…the stories of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain’s classic novel.
I don’t think I have ever had so much fun picking pumpkins as I did this year, and I must thank these little people who went out of their way to make sure I got a great workout at the site. I’ll be honest though, this was one time I was glad I didn’t have twins to deal with at home. Boy! Was it an exhausting experience!
Seen on Model-R :
- Naartjie long sleeve graphic polo(similar style),
- Old Navy belted loose fit jeans,
- Old Navy garment dyed hooded jacket,
- Stride rite slimers(similar style) Would have ideally loved to pair this outfit with these desert boots from Old Navy which are just perfect,
- Gap military cap (past season).
Seen on Model-I :
- Target striped sweater(not sold online),
- Naartjie hooded Vest,
- Target overalls,
- Gap cap (past season),
- Stride rite slimers( similar style) my choice of footwear for this look would have been these trooper boots from Children’s Place.